Thursday, March 1, 2012

Baby 2; & Harvey's Aging Up


I awoke in the middle of the night.. For no specific reason, I haven't been able to sleep for an entire night yet... I guess I'm still getting used to things. I'm continuing on painting, except I decided that I'm going to paint a house, not a meatball.


Since the last time, I've bought one of these tables for entertaining. 


I'm starting to think that it's about time Harvey ages up. So I call everyone I know, telling them to be at my house tomorrow at 1pm. 

~Next Day~

I went around cleaning up the house, and I picked up a highchair for Harvey when he ages. 


I went upstairs; as the party was going to start soon. And you can't start the party without the birthday boy !


He was just itching for some food, so I fed him a little milk from a bottle. 


I was so excited for him to age up, I just had to cuddle him. 


Within minutes, everyone I invited came over, and ran up the stairs to greet us. 
The party, was about to get started. (Aging timmmmmeee!)


There he is, my beautiful baby boy. 


He has gray eyes (father?)
And chocolate brown hair (..this kid looks nothing like the parents)
He's adorable!<3


Everyone was coming over to me and talking to me, and make silly faces at him. 
It was a great party. 



I taught Harvey how to talk. Now I can talk to someone... It gets really lonely living on the other side of town..



I also taught him how to walk as well.


After he learned everything, I put Harvey down to bed.


..and started writing again. 


I worked so hard, I finally finished another book. 


I figured Harvey would be awake by now, and he was! So I got him out of his crib


And went downstairs.


While playing with Harvey, I get a call from someone who attended my party last night. 
His name is Ethan Bunch.
He says he'd love to hangout again, he had a blast last night! (YESSSSS. PARTY SUCCESS!)
I agree, and tell him to come over now. 
I thought to myself, maybe he could be the father of the next child..?


Before Ethan come's over, I should feed Harvey... & that's what I did.


While Harvey ate, Ethan arrived. That's not the only thing that arrived, my first mess arrived. Harvey had spilt food EVERYWHERE. 


I pick Harvey up, and fast-walk over to the door and greet Ethan.


I put Harvey down, and he crawls somewhere... 


Ethan & I start talking. 
He starts the conversation by saying, "I heard you're doing the 100 Baby Challenge, could I be apart of it..? Like, (sigh) I'd like to be the father....."
I was blushing by then... He wanted to be apart of my next kids' life so bad. So I agreed.


We started kissing, and flirting and stuff.. 


I heard the lullaby on the first try!<3 


We were talking for a couple hours; while Harvey slept.


Eventually we both got up, and did something else. Separately. 
Ethan went on the computer, and I went downstairs and made dinner for myself. 


I came upstairs hoping to work on my writing skills... My plan changed when I saw Ethan reading some books at the desk. 


So I did the laundry..


(waiting for it to finish washing)


(putting the clothes in the dryer)


I got a little wet from the wet clothes, so I started mopping up the puddles I made.


I didn't feel good, so I ran to the bathroom, and threw up! Yay.... but ew..... 


I went back upstairs to get Harvey. We haven't been together much lately.. 


I brought him downstairs, and then we jammed out to some music..  


Well, I danced and Harvey laughed.. My phone was ringing, but I ignored it. It's mother x son time. 


Morning sicknesss! 


My stomach was aching; from pregnancy maybe?
So I turned on the tv and... it stopped working. FML. 


I called up the tv fixing guy.. he said he'd be over in an hour. 


I decided I was gonna do a little shopping as I was low on supplies. 
As I walked to the street I saw that the tv fixing guy had arrived. I called a taxi, and went into town. 


Me& Harvey did a little bit of shopping. 


When I got home, I found out that I was pregnant with baby number 2! Yaayyy! 
I hope this one will be a girl! Or even twins would be nice...


I was feeling snackish, so I ate leftovers I found in the fridge.


I guess I wasn't the only one who was hungry. 




Silly Harvey... always spilling stuff. I can just guess what one of his traits will be :/ 


I hugged him to reassure him it was ok... He's just a baby after all


We decided to play in the living room for a while


As I was cooking dinner, Harvey started dancing to the music that was playing, HOW CUTE<3. 


I smelt something coming from the dining room... it was the leftover cake from Harvey's party... Gross


After dinner, Harvey was fast asleep, so I put him in his crib. 


Harvey woke up early that morning. So I decided it was time for him to age up! 

-----
This is Harvey, he's growing up into a fine lad (; 


Now that he understands what I say, I told him I was pregnant. 
He congratulated me, and rubbed my tummy.

 

He's just like me, he loves painting. He went downstairs and started painting a picture. I worked quietly on the computer beside him.


At about 7:30, I told him to go get ready for bed. It was sunday night, so school tomorrow! 


He brushed his teeth & then went to bed. He dreamed about cereal....... cool kid I got, I know. 


I was getting big by then I thought to myself, twins?


~Next Morning~


Harvey woke up and anxiously awaited breakfast, I couldn't make it in time, he had to leave for the bus.. Sorry baby. :/ 



This is Harvey, first day to school. 
Poor guy's all alone (not for long!)




I started giving birth one hour after Harvey left.


I hopped in a taxi.
While in the taxi, I thought to myself, "it'll be a nice surprise.. when Harvey gets home, he'll have a sibling. He'll be a great brother!"


~After Birth~ 





I'm keep seeing the ice cream truck, it's actually so creepy. Ethan actually met me at the hospital when I gave birth. So we rode the taxi home. 


This is me carrying my new baby in.. 


HERE WE GO; Baby # 2 Kaile Kessler
His name has a nice rhyme to it.
(Kayl- Kehs-lehr)


(sigh)..... Another child has just been born into my household. I'm super tired, so I'm gonna go sleep.
Nightynight guys.

-xo
~Wynter Kessler


3 comments:

  1. good post! i love Kaile's name. and i finally figured out how to follow your blog.. lol.. XD\
    i'm gonna name my next daughter Wynter :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww (:
    thank you!
    & i couldn't think of a name.. so i was just like, uh.... KAILE.
    if he had a twin sister, i would've named her Kaila :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I'm following your blog! I love your pictures!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete